15th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for NDA? I am studying +1

I was born on 21st May 2012 and I am studying in plus one,when should I apply for NDA.

1st October 2012, 08:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for NDA? I am studying +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was born on 21st May 2012 and I am studying in plus one,when should I apply for NDA.
It is not possible that 4 months old child is study in plus one, i think you have create mistake at the time of uploading your query, well i do not know who is uploaded this question.

But to apply for NDA Examination, you just have complete your Intermediate examination first, after completing intermediate examination, you are eligible to apply for NDA.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted two times in a year and the examination is conducted to select candidates for the post of Army, Naval and Air force wings.

Only Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA.

All the application form will be available online and you can fill the application form from the official website after Intermediate examination. So you have lots of year, first eligible for this examination and then think to apply for this examination.

For more details please check the official website of UPSC.
1st October 2012, 10:21 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted for those candidates who are interested to Join Defence Just after completing his Intermediate examination. If you are Pursuing your Intermediate examination this year then you are eligible to apply for next year NDA(I) Examination.

The notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of December. The dates are already updated in the official website of UPSC.

When the notification Declared you are eligible to fill the application form online only from the official website, Application form available in 2 parts and you have to fill both the parts completely.

To apply for Next NDA(I) Examination you have to fulfill the given Eligibility Criteria.

=> Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 are eligible.

=> It means your age should between 16.5 to 19 years

=> You must be unmarried to apply for National Defence Academy examination.

=> You have to Pursuing your Intermediate examination OR completed your Intermediate examination.

The examination is conducted for these 3 wings namely, Army wings, Naval wings and Air force wings.

If you have choose PCM subjects in your Intermediate examination, only then you are eligible to choose all the wings of NDA, but gives preference at the time of filling online application form.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination, if you need more details then check official website

good luck
1st October 2012, 11:47 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am giving NDA exam details and please see i hope your confusion will be clear after reading this post.

NDA has three wings:

**Indian Navy

**Indian Air Force

**Indian Army

Eligibility criteria:-

**The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

**Only Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

**The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

for more details visit: www.upsc.gov.in

all the best..........
2nd October 2012, 01:47 PM
violent viper

Dear,,,

Eligibility Criteria.

--- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 are eligible.

--- It means your age should between 16.5 to 19 years

Attached Files
File Type: docx NDA.docx(20.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: docx NDA Syllabus.docx(18.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: docx NDA Pattern.docx(14.1 KB, 60 views)
2nd October 2012, 01:51 PM
violent viper

Dear,,,

Eligibility Criteria.

--- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 are eligible.

--- It means your age should between 16.5 to 19 years

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?