2nd January 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

hi i am student of msc biotechnology in final year i want to know how admission can get in phd in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  4. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  5. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  6. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  9. Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  11. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  12. How to get admission for M.Sc in Forensic Science in a good Institute being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  14. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  16. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
12th July 2019, 02:54 PM
fairtale

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello,
For getting admission in PHD ,you must have a masters degree in the subject in which you want to pursue the course.with atleast55% marks.cCanditates appearing in final exams can also apply if theysatisfy the eligibility criteria by 30th june of the year.institute like NIRMA have an entrance test once you have filled the application online.exemptions are given for those students you have done m.phil& also for those who have cleared NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?