30th August 2010, 09:18 AM
shivangi0413

Integrated MSc Ph.d. program in biotechnology eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers

sir, i am studying final year B.Sc. (biotechnology). i want eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers of integrated Ph.d. program in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  2. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  3. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  4. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam -- [New]
  6. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  7. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  11. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. Sample question papers for Integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  16. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  17. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  18. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
6th September 2010, 04:58 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Integrated MSc Ph.d. program in biotechnology eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivangi0413 View Post
sir, i am studying final year B.Sc. (biotechnology). i want eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers of integrated Ph.d. program in biotechnology
The eligibility criteria for the MSc-PhD integrated program is nothing but bachelor degree in biotechnology.
Most of the colleges require you to have at least 60% in your graduation.
The best way to get a college for such programs is GATE.
The best colleges for this program are IITs and JNU.
JNU conducts separate exam for admission but admission to IITs happened through GATE.
For details about GATE visit www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
Thank You
8th September 2010, 01:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Integrated MSc Ph.d. program in biotechnology eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers

for integrated m.sc p.hd you should acquire bachelor degree with the subject bio-technology with minimum 60%. after that you can apply for integrated m.sc p.hd.
for taking admission into this there are some entrance exam you may try for it.
16th October 2010, 11:19 AM

eligibility criteria for Int. phd program is there given below:-
you are eligible after you complete your graduation and i think there are only some colleges who are providing M.Sc integrated phd program but most of the colleges only allow the candidates for phd program those who are NET qualified. TIFR is there who provide the programe for M.Sc along with integrated phd but the date has gone and you can fill this form next year bcoz last date was 16th october. First you complete your Msc after qualifying JNU,JRF, iit jam.
2nd November 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc biotechnology.i wanted to pursue integrated Msc Ph.D biotechnology.kindly provide the details about the colleges offering this.
14th November 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam as i am the final year student of BSc biotechnology please foward me the link or details of Msc Phd cources for Sesson 2011
of IISc Bangalore
21st February 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

kindly suggest me about the type of questions for phd entrnce of biotechnology. (mr.anayak.)
4th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY MPHIL IN MARINE BIOTECH IN MANONMANIAM SUNDARNAR UNIVERSITY AND NOW I WANT TO DO PHD IN BIOTECHNOLOGY IS THERE ANY PROBLEM THERE FOR MY REGISTRATION.IS THIS COURSE ACCEPTED BY KERALA UNIVERSITY.
13th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the best colleges for integrated msc through biotechnology. and fee structure of that colleges?
20th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR I PASSED OUT MY GRADUTION IN 2009 AM I ELIGEBLE FOR IIT-JAM Msc-Phd programme
19th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

for PHd program what is eligible criteria & career
25th August 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

list of institute offering integraed PhD after Bsc biotech?
25th September 2011, 05:47 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am doing BSc biochemistry. can u plz tell me the name of all the institutes in India offering MSC integrated PHD...
13th October 2011, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am neha pandey..a student of bsc final year zoology honours..m i eligible 2 appear 4 iisc?
8th February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know colleges or universities offering msc phd program in biotechnology in chennai?
20th October 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

name top 10 institutes for integrated M.Sc. PHD cource in life science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?