16th May 2012, 11:38 PM
sankarijaya92

Syllabus of MSc Physics entrance exam of IIT? Previous 10 years question papers?

please send me the syllabi of msc physics entrance exam at iit and also send me the previous ten years question papers

2nd July 2012, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Physics entrance exam of IIT? Previous 10 years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankarijaya92 View Post
please send me the syllabi of msc physics entrance exam at iit and also send me the previous ten years question papers
SYLLABUS FOR IIT-JAM ENTRANCE EXAM AND QUESTION PAPER OF PHYSICS

IIT-JAM exam is conduct for M.Sc course admission in IIT'S.So prepare for IIT JAM exam if you have bachelor degree in science background.

I have attached the Question paper and Syllabus for IIT-JAM exam for Physics department.Observe the pattern for those Questions.

For more details about IIT-JAM exam CLICK HERE

26th August 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Physics entrance exam of IIT? Previous 10 years question papers?

i m a b.sc.(Pcm) stdnt......wht can i do aftr b.sc.?..........please sggst me................
26th August 2012, 10:58 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

YLLABUS FOR IIT-JAM ENTRANCE EXAM AND QUESTION PAPER OF PHYSICS

IIT-JAM exam is conduct for M.Sc course admission in IIT'S.So prepare for IIT JAM exam if you have bachelor degree in science background.

I have attached the Question paper and Syllabus for IIT-JAM exam for Physics department.Observe the pattern for those Questions.

For more details about IIT-JAM exam CLICK HERE

Attached Files
SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS FOR IIT-JAM EXAM.doc(33.8 KB, 23 views)
IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2008-Physics..pdf(61.6 KB, 32 views)
IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2007-Physics..pdf(61.6 KB, 14 views)
IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2006--Physics..pdf(61.6 KB, 16 views)
15th May 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Me a bsc final yr stdnt,want to do Msc at iit ,want to know the syllabus and books helpful in cracking iit-jam,please help
24th July 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

xyzjk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankarijaya92 View Post
21st March 2014, 02:31 PM
arjithsree

please send me the syllabi of msc physics entrance exam at iit and also send me the previous ten years question papers[/QUOTE]
13th June 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Syllabus of MSc Physics entrance exam of IIT? Previous 10 years question papers?

Please send me the Syllabus for m. Sc entrance exam and also last ten years questions of M. Sc entrance
19th June 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have started my graduation this year.i want to take my m.sc degree from iit.please help me how i should prepare for iit JAM exam from the very first semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?