5th January 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years questions related to Ph.D in clinical psychology?

Respected sir,
I am looking for syllabus and previous questions related to Ph.D in clinical psychology. please guide me.
thanking you !
your's sincere
" IMAM"

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  2. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  4. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  8. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  9. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  13. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  14. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  15. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  16. NIMHANS M.Phil Clinical Psychology 2015 syllabus for entrance exam
  17. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours? -- [New]
  18. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
2nd February 2012, 10:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years questions related to Ph.D in clinical psychology?

Ph.D in clinical psychology is offered by several institutions and the syllabus varies from institution to institution. The exam are also different hence previous years questions are different. As you have not mentioned the name of the institution so it is not possible to provide you the required details. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the required informations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?