19th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question paper pattern of Banaras Hindu University PET exam? Last 10 years question papers? Is there any negative marking in this exam?

please send me syllebus & question pattern of this exam. Please tell me how should I prepare for this exam.
Can I get last ten years questions of this exam?
If I can, please send me.
Is there any negative mark in this exam?
My subject is GEOGRAPHY.

Related Questions:
7th February 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern of Banaras Hindu University PET exam? Last 10 years question papers? Is there any negative marking in this exam?

Immedieatly give the syllabus of pet exam of geography
5th December 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern of Banaras Hindu University PET exam? Last 10 years question papers? Is there any negative marking in this exam?

PLEASE TELL ME THE DATES OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY OF 2013 IN BHU.
15th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers with solution for M.A in Bengali of BHU.
6th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

how and when i download the previous year question paper of entrance exam of M.A. in mass comm.
2nd February 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the entrance ques pattern of bsc-ag can i get information about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?