19th October 2011, 02:19 AM
chhavi1991

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE? Will there be any notifications of Government firms?

sir plz tell me the jobs after btech cs branch ..............................................i m vry tensed for my future .....i dont knw wot to do?????????????plz help me out.........i will be vry greatfull to you plz help me..........tell me notifications of all the govt forms ...........

21st October 2011, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE? Will there be any notifications of Government firms?

Yes the notifications regarding the various job opportunities in the government sector will be published. You can apply for the PSU exams. This will help you to get in to various government companies in the technical area such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. You can also apply for the bank exams. This may be mainly for positions such as Clerk, PO etc. You can also apply for the UPSC and SSC exams.
3rd November 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE? Will there be any notifications of Government firms?

sir i have just completed my postgraduation(mca) plz tell me the latest government jobs notifications
4th November 2011, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhavi1991 View Post
sir plz tell me the jobs after btech cs branch ..............................................i m vry tensed for my future .....i dont knw wot to do?????????????plz help me out.........i will be vry greatfull to you plz help me..........tell me notifications of all the govt forms ...........

JOBS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING STUDENT

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years . Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Another govt sector options are BANK PO , BANK CLERK and HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS.

Also you are eligible in private sector also .The private sector company are TCS , CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.
4th November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any government jobs for cse students
14th June 2012, 08:15 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

after completion of b.tech in cse.you should either go for job or you can also go for post-graduation like mba or m.tech.

various companies are there in the information technology and computer science side.
14th June 2012, 08:17 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

after completion of b.tech in cse.you should either go for job or you can also go for post-graduation like mba or m.tech.

various companies are there in the information technology and computer science side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?