27th December 2011, 02:48 PM
Sidhu poolamannil

Information regarding MSW Entrance Exam in AMU? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

Details in msw entrance test in amu and what is the syllabus

7th January 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding MSW Entrance Exam in AMU? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

Iam going to complete my U.G COURSE dis april2012...... iam planning to pursue MSW course for next two years.please tell me wat entrance exam should i write and how to prepare for that exam...pls tell me tat can i do in corres or regular pls ans my questions and give me an good suggestions
4th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding MSW Entrance Exam in AMU? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

How to fine syallbas B tech
7th February 2012, 06:12 PM
AMIT RAZZ

When we will be apply in delhi university for msw
29th February 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How to find syllabus for Human resource management course in jamia millia university.
25th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what's the syllabus of A.M.U M.S.W COURSE??????
19th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What's the syllabus of MSW amu? And last year entrance paper
14th November 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in commerce nd now I m willing to pursue Msw is it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?