23rd June 2011, 01:34 AM
ramchandra_godkar

Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?

My sister has just completed her 12th from Science with 55% .She wants to take admissoin for B.Sc. in Biotechnology but doesn't aware about this field.Pls give more details about it like Syllabus,scope of biotech in India & abroad.,higher degree education option,Job area & pay scale.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  3. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  4. Scope and credibility of doing MS in Management abroad preferably in US? What is the pay scale?
  5. What are the opportunities available after completing M.S.C biotechnology?
  6. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  8. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  9. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  10. Opportunities in India and abroad after B.Tech in Biotech from SRM University? -- [New]
  11. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  12. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  13. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  14. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  15. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc. Biotech?
  18. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
4th July 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?

hii...m doing bsc biotech..can u please tell me about jobs in biotech field?
12th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?

Hw can i get a job in abroad with attractive salary after doing b.sc biotechnology?
10th October 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my 12th(bio maths)with 76%marks please which course i would select to get a job in biotech field,in the case of maths i'm a slow learner.
2nd December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

is there scope for microbiology in india
5th December 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

syllabus in biotech
10th February 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i m vivek soni, m 12th pass with 47%.
can i do bio-tech?

plz tell me plz
14th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of biotechnology
7th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i wanted 2 do b. tech in biotechnology .... wat are the scopes in india or in abroad??????
1st July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.tech in bio technology ...........plz tell me about the scope in india or in abroad.....n what wil b the minimum salary????????
28th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

My son in 12th Science and he wants to go for Bio-Tech.
Frankly, I do not know about the ABC of this course. whenever, I have discussed, I have not received the satisfactory answer.
I would like to inform you that he scores more marks in BIO. than other subject especially Chemistry.
Can you help me? and answers on my given below quaries:
1) I am confused with name BIO-TECHNOLOGY?
2) Is any separate institute for This course? If,Yes then Duration and which are the good Institute in Mumbai /Ahmedabad?
3) What kind of Job will get and what is the scope in India?

Thanks,

UDAY MEHTA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?