11th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Pradnya.naik

How should I attend the banking exam? How to register and what is the syllabus?

I ve just given my 2nd pu exam in karnataka examination board. I want to attend banking exams please help me how to attend these exams. Also provide me detail information about exam registration and syllabus.

18th June 2012, 10:17 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How should I attend the banking exam? How to register and what is the syllabus?

For exam registration you have to log on to www.ibps.in.Next month forms will be available for IBPS exam.
IBPS exam is conducted mainly for two posts-Assistants(Clerical) and Officers(PO).
There are mainly five subjects -Mathematics,Reasoning,General Knowledge,Marketing and English.Each paper consists of 50 marks.Time duration is 2 hours.There is no specific syllabus as such.You have to practice previous years' papers to get an idea as to what type of questions come in IBPS exam.
Last year the cutoff for passing was 24 in each subjects for general candidates in clerical exam.However it varies according to the level of question paper and highest marks.
12th December 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I attend the banking exam? How to register and what is the syllabus?

hi.. am dng ma 3rd year B.E ece ... i need to know whether i can attend this xam while pursuing tiz..........
21st December 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. im Lavanya doing my final yr B.A English.. i need to
know wheather im having an eligibility to write bank exam
18th March 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi..... 'm Balapreethi completed my B.COM C.S .. Now am planning to write bank xam ... I need to register it.. can u help me out?
25th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

am dng my btech how to attend bank exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?