4th January 2011, 06:41 PM
karmakar_partho

Syllabus for upcoming JSEB exam? Previous year papers for JSEB exam?

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me the Syllabus for jseb exam for AE. Please send me the previous papers for the same.

Regards
P. Karmakar

5th January 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for upcoming JSEB exam? Previous year papers for JSEB exam?

no idea..what to study...
7th January 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for upcoming JSEB exam? Previous year papers for JSEB exam?

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me the Syllabus for jseb exam for AE. Please send me ([email protected]) the previous papers for the same.

Regard
Ratnesh kumar
8th January 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of JSEB exam and Previous year question paper of JSEB exam.
8th January 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus for coming exam for jseb.([email protected])
8th January 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of JSEB for electronics on the following email [email protected]
9th January 2011, 05:35 PM
manjeetsingh

Syllabus of JSEB exam and Previous year question paper of JSEB exam.
9th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me the Syllabus for jseb exam for AE. Please send me the previous papers for the same.
9th January 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me the Syllabus for jseb exam for AE(IT). Please send me
10th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

pl send the syllabus for JSEB!!!!
14th January 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please provide me the syllabus for upcoming JSEB Exams for JE , and the question paper of previous exams @ [email protected].

Regards

Nidhi Sinha
16th January 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

pls send me jseb paper pattern for AE on [email protected]
16th January 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND UPCOMING JSEB SYLLABUS FOR ECE IN
[email protected]
17th January 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the syllabus and previous year question papers for the post of assistant executive engineer -GTO, mechanical stream at [email protected]
17th January 2011, 02:08 AM
freaky_nk91

sir, plz send me the syllabus and previous yr question papers for the post of assistant executive engineer- GTO, mechanical engg stream at [email protected]
i'll be really very grateful to you.
17th January 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]
19th January 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the syllabus and previous yr question papers for the post of assistant electrical engineer- genral cadre, electrical engineering... at [email protected]
19th January 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
23rd January 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me bihar electrcity board or jharkhand electricity board syllabus for electrical engineer...i ll be thankful to u...my e-mail address is [email protected]....
24th January 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send previous year paper of mechanical engg. of jseb in kumargautam16@rediffmail,com.
28th January 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send previous year question paper of electronics engg.. of jseb in [email protected]
30th January 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus & previous questions at [email protected]
1st February 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what syllabus for jharkhand state electricity board exam.send this [email protected]
2nd February 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

all question wiil be asked from mainly electrical branch syllabus,whatever your branch it doesn't matter..
2nd February 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for jseb 2011,branch civil engg.
4th February 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

please kindly provide me the privious test paper of jseb exm on this mail- [email protected], for the post of JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER-GENERAL in english
5th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

previous year Q.paper in jseb assistant electrical engineer
5th February 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for jseb 2011,branch mechanical engg. at my email [email protected]
5th February 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

pls send the syllabus of jseb exam 2011 ... i am not getting in net ..... my email id is [email protected]
7th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir kinldy send me the syllabus for jseb exam for the post of AE(MECHANICAL),IF POSSIBLE.my mail id is [email protected]
9th February 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the syllabus and previous yr question papers for the post of assistant executive engineer(Electrical).My mail id is [email protected]
11th February 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir kinldy send me the syllabus for jseb exam for the post of junnior electrical enginee-general (electronics) on [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me syllabus and question papers foe JSEB exam on [email protected]
11th September 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

pls send the syllabus of jseb exam (electrical branch)2011 ... i am not getting in net ..... my email id is [email protected]
11th September 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me the Syllabus for jseb exam for je(electrical branch) Please send me the previous papers for the same as soon as possible my id is [email protected]
17th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question paper of the AE(IT) of JSEB. my email id:[email protected]
2nd November 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of JSEB for AE & JEE .(ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION) on my [email protected]
31st March 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous question paper of the AE(EE) [email protected]
14th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Please. Provide me the previous year question paper of jseb for assistant engineer(gto) for branch ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?