6th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of WOS C entrance exam? Question papers of last 5 years?

may I know the syllabus of wos-c exam.and get the question paper of last 5 years of wos-c exam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program? -- [New]
  3. Best books to prepare for WOS C Life science?
  4. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  6. How may I get the exact syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam of BHU?
  7. Previous years question papers of ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSc statistics entrance?
  10. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
  11. Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  12. What is the syllabus of life science after doing MSc Life Science? What is the paper pattern?
  13. Any way to get papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? Syllabus of IMU entrance exam?
  14. Last 5 years papers of AFMC exam? Where in Tamilnadu is the exam conducted? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. What are the reference books for WOS C exam, Life Science and Biotechnology graduates?
  16. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted by University of Madras? Past years question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
  17. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  18. Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of WOS C entrance exam? Question papers of last 5 years?

I want to know syllabus and question papers for wos-c exam
30th December 2017, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the entrance exam date for wos-c2 013. Send me the syllabus, question pattern and sample papers (other than that present on net) and previous years question papers, if possible. Also guide me regarding the best books to refer. Eagerly waiting for reply%u2026

Regards
Sugandha Mehrotra
11th November 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the 2020 exam details and syllabus. I have completed mtech in computer science and engineering.
6th July 2021, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

may i get the previous year exam of the wos c
7th July 2021, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Tell me the 2021 exam details any syllabus.
I have completed mtech in electronics and communication engineering. Also reffer me the best book to prepare from
24th July 2021, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Msc lifesciences specialization in human genetics and bsc biotechnology pls give me the details about the syllabus and exam pattern
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?