10th October 2012, 02:53 PM
Sirbolu

Is Technical Drawing necessary to join Automobile Engineering?

Is technical drawing compulsory for automobile engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  2. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  3. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  4. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I perform M.Des (transportation & automobile design) after B.tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  7. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th board on the basis of technical certificate?
  9. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering
  11. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  12. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  13. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  14. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Automobile Engineering?
  16. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  17. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  18. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
5th October 2015, 01:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Technical Drawing necessary to join Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirbolu View Post
Is technical drawing compulsory for automobile engineering?
The Technical Drawing is one of the subjects and it is necessary to clear the subject in engineering. The knowledge of technical drawing is useful for your career in engineering, so you cannot omit the knowledge of technical drawing. It is easy to understand and do, the subjects will be taught to you when you join engineering.
24th May 2021, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Technical Drawing necessary to join Automobile Engineering?

Is computer science compulsory for Automobile Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?