20th May 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Pattern of question paper for technical and non-technical portion in BEL exam? Subjects in non-technical portion?

what is the pattern of question paper(no. of question from nontech and technical)in BEL exam?
which are the subjects in non technical portion?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Non Technical question compulsory in PSU's like BEL, NTPC, BHEL, BSNL? What are the qualifying marks in non technical portion?
  2. How to prepare for SAIL? Best books for non technical portion and current affair?
  3. BEL Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Am I eligible to get government job after doing B.Tech from GITAM University? -- [New]
  5. What is the question paper pattern for technical AEC(L) placement commission in technical branch
  6. CISCO Placement Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in HPCL Technical Aptitude Test? Pattern of English and Technical question papers for ECE stream?
  8. What is the syllabus in detail of technical portion of GT exam of ONGC for electronics and telecommunication
  9. FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?
  10. IES or IAS: who has more power? whether IES officers work under IAS officer?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI? Model question papers for the same?
  13. FCI technical question papers? What is the exam pattern?
  14. What is the syllabus for Technical Exam of ONGC GT of electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?
  17. Technical syllabus and previous years question papers for IBPS SO IT Officer Scale-I recruitment exam?
  18. Punjab Technical University BBA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th May 2011, 02:44 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Pattern of question paper for technical and non-technical portion in BEL exam? Subjects in non-technical portion?

Well bell paper pattern is not fixed it keep changes.Iam providing you the previous year
pattern and type of question asked in BEL papers which may help you to grab details and
do good in exam

150 questions:: total time allotted is 2:30 hr.

Technical questions ::120 objective type based on
C, Data structure, , DAA, Auto meta, OS, Computer Organization, Networking, Discreate Structure

General aptitude: 30 questions

In it mainly question asked are aptitude, English and grammar testing ,reasoning .

I have attached previous year papers which might help you to understand complete
papers
Attached Files
File Type: zip bel.zip(481.0 KB, 168 views)
15th January 2013, 05:49 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pattern of question paper for technical and non-technical portion in BEL exam? Subjects in non-technical portion?

hi,,,

Pattern of question paper for technical and non-technical portion in BEL exam

1.General aptitude: 30 questions

2.mainly question asked are aptitude, English and grammar testing ,reasoning .

3.attached previous year papers which might help you to understand complete

4.150 questions:: total time allotted is 2:30 hr

5.Technical questions ::120 objective type based on

6.C, Data structure, , DAA, Auto meta, OS, Computer Organization, Networking, Discreate Structure

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?