4th October 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?

can a cse graduate apply for section engineer post in railway ??its very urgent for me so sir pls reply as fast as u can.and one more thing what is the gross salary of a section engineer in our indian railways

14th November 2011, 02:21 AM
Beready

Default Re: Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?

hello friend,

yes you can apply but there are very few no of seats are there for a CSE student.
so the competition is going so tough ,
a very good preparation is necessary for that exam .
good luck.
11th December 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?

i m doing mech engg frm PTU .What is the gross salary of section engg ?
14th January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a cse graduate apply for section engineer post in railway ??its very urgent for me so sir pls reply as fast as u can.and one more thing what is the gross salary of a section engineer in our indian railways

CSE and IT are not much taken. Mech, Civil, EEE, ECE, E&I, Automobile, Metallurgy, Chemical Engg, etc are usually taken. When the next notification comes, you can check whether there are any posts for which computer engg ppl are taken. all the best !
15th January 2012, 03:56 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.
28th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hai sir...i'm doing B.Tech IT in anna university...can i appear for railway exam...pls reply me...
31st January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a it engineer apply for indian railway.
11th June 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

can a IT candidate apply for Section Engineer post in Indian railway??reply me..
11th March 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam...
i am the student of cs branch ...does i eligible to apply for any post in railway department..please give me the answer ,i shall be highly obliged for your response...
25th May 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

whom the officer to be contacted for pursuing internship in bangalore in indian railways for the candidate is studying electronics and communication in engineering.
20th September 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in computer science.can i apply for railway junior engineer post
26th December 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i am cse graduatee student ... can i apply to indian railways for senior engineer posts..
pls give rly sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?