26th August 2012, 02:34 PM
lalit ji

What should I do to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I am interested in Machine Design

i m pursing i b-tech in mechanical engg. 3rd year , my interste in machine design.so what i do.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  2. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  3. Can I be eligible for IPS entrance after graduating in BCA?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  6. Can I do master degree in Mechatronics after BE(ECE)?
  7. Is there any institute which gives correspondence foundation course for IIT?
  8. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  9. Which are the colleges to pursue B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope for the same?
  10. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech after doing B.E mechanical fresher
  13. Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which is the best course to do in diploma?
  15. Manufacturing Technology, Thermal Engineering and Machine Design, which is better to study in M.Tech for Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  16. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  17. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2013, 11:52 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I am interested in Machine Design

Dear Friend,
As you had mentioned that you are in 3rd Year pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Course so I will tell you that you are in a way and there is a course which is best for you especially as you are interested in machine design.
You may go on with M.Tech. (Machine Design) that is Master of Technology in Machine Design since as the eligibility criteria for it is you must have completed any one of the following B.E. , B.Tech. , AMIE , MIME in Mechanical Engineering .

So,Just give the GATE Entrance examinations and just apply to the M.Tech in Machine Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?