30th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

can i take admission in gov. college in mumbai for aeronautical engineering after 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  2. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  3. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  6. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  7. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  10. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  13. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  18. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
30th June 2011, 07:59 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

Hello friend .......

If you want to pursue you career in the aeronautical field then that is great because there is good opportunities for the aeronautical engineers in India as well in abroad .

But if you want to do the B.Tech from the aeronautical engineering from the government colleges of the Mumbai then first you have to complete your 10th board exam with the minimum of the 60% of the marks .
And after that you have to take admission in the 12th and pass it with minimum of the 60% of the marks and then you can give the entrance exams like that of the IITJEE , AIEEE and others .
And score very good there to the aeronautical branch ....

so best of luck ..
30th June 2011, 02:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i take admission in gov. college in mumbai for aeronautical engineering after 10th?
dear friend,

after 10th you cant join in aeronautical engineering but after completion of your 10+2 degree you are eligible for aeronautical engineering.

so in 10+2 you can choose as a science stream.

all the best
30th June 2011, 06:01 PM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
after 10 you are eligible to do diploma in engineering
but if you want a full degree then you must complete your class 12.......
the admission is done on the basis of merit of entrance exam.....
the colleges in maharashtra that provide the course are:

List of Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai

1. Dempster Refrigeration Industries
2. Abhinav College of Engineering in Dadar East,
3. Thakur College of Engineering & Technology in Kandivali East,
4. Sardar Patel Engineering College Engineering Colleges in Andheri West,
5. Atharva College of Engineering in Kharodi
6. Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratisthan CollegeEngineering in Sion
7. Bombay Technical School Of Engineering in Girgaon, Mumbai
8. M.G.M College of Engineering and Technology in J.C.I.E. Kamothe
9. Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering & Technology in Panvel,
10. Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Sardar Patel College of EngineeringEngineering Colleges in Andheri, MumbaiD.J.S College of Engineering in Vile Parle West,
11. Nautical Engineering College in Tank Road,

so you may apply to following colleges after good marks on 12
all the best
30th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is better civil at IT BHU or electronics at ISM Dhanbad
30th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Arsalaan

sorry

Engineering courses demand minimum

qualification of +2 with minimum 50% from general category students

and 40% from SC/St students.

so you should first complete your +2 with PCM.

and appear in engineering entrance examiantion.

the you can opt for Aeronautical through counseling
30th June 2011, 10:57 PM
ravi6

Dear,

yes dear you can take admission in aronautical engg. in mumbai after 10th but in

diploma only.

REGARDS
ravi6
30th June 2011, 11:51 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after 10th you can not join.

but after 12th you go for engg. stream
like every university

like:--

ALL IIT IN INDIA

ALL NIT
25th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed S.S.C securing 89%marks,presently i m in H.S.C doing PCM .I would like to take admission in government college of aeronautical engineering. is it compulsary to give AIEEE?
3rd February 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i want addmission in aeronautical engg so which is good college in mumbai that gives certificate of B.E or B.TECH
18th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

which are the college in mumbai who has aeronautical engineering with the good placement?
n what is the cutoff for the admission in college for these field??
30th May 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission for aeronautical enginneering but i not given the iit,aieee
31st May 2012, 02:55 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i take admission for aeronautical enginneering but i not given the iit,aieee

HI,

after 10th you cant join in aeronautical engineering but after completion of your 10+2 degree you are eligible for aeronautical engineering.

so in 10+2 you can choose as a science stream.

For Admission in top aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the exam like:-

> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
13th July 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i am nikita i just 10pass and my parsent 45% please tel i join in government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?