30th May 2015, 09:36 PM
s.aliya

Is there any books available for preparing Junior executive post exam?

This is aliya. Is there any books available for preparing Junior executive post exam? Can you please list me down the books and also help me to prepare well for the exam to get the job? Can someone please provide the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

31st May 2015, 12:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any books available for preparing Junior executive post exam?

List of best books for Junior executive post exam which are as follows...

Junior executive exam are normally Competitive exam which is held through UPSC ,SSC , Telecom department , etc..For this you have to prepare your self much seriously to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?