10th June 2011, 10:55 PM
gaurav borkar

Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?

i scored 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE,so there is any chance to get admisioon in nay engineering collage in maharahstra

Related Questions:
  1. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
  3. Any chance of admission in desired institution after scoring 39 marks in AIEEE?
  4. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  5. Any chance to get admission in SVNIT after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Any chance for VIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT, Jamshdepur? I have scored 47 marks in AIEEE and having 47% marks in 12th(Jharkhand)
  10. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM -- [New]
  11. Any chance for admission in AP colleges after scoring 101 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Any chance to get admission in NIT Warangal after scoring 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  13. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  14. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  15. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  16. Admission in LNCT Bhopal after scoring 59.66% marks in 12th and 28 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Any chance for admission in Aeronautical Engineering College(Affiliated under AIEEE) after obtaining 80% marks in 12th?
  18. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
11th June 2011, 08:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?

Your score seems to be too low for this stream. It would be better if you choose another stream. In the science stream you can choose other streams like BCA, B.Sc. You can also change streams to Commerce or Arts. It is important that you analyse where your strengths are and take a decision based on that.
11th June 2011, 10:52 AM
vernaug

Default Re: Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?

that has nt cleared the cutoff so,no chance in aieee counseling .though you can approach colleges individually.
11th June 2011, 01:35 PM
sourindra

There are no chance to get govt colleges with this rank. You can try private colleges in your state.
11th June 2011, 02:29 PM
stranger351

Firstly you have to see AIEEE eligibility-
You have 46% marks in 12th Class as you are not eligible for appearing in AIEEE..However you appeared in AIEEE and get 35 marks which is very bad marks.
Now you thinking to taking admission in Engineering college.
My friend The minimum criteria for taking admission in AIEEE is 50% marks in 12th class and good rank in AIEEE.
So now you are not eligible for taking admission in Engineering College.
If you are belonging to SC/ST category then there will chance to get into any Private college ..
else Sorry there is no chance.........
11th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

it'll be better for you to go for improvement exam and prepare well in competative exam. Even if u join engg. College u w0n't be able to get gud job due to less marks in 12th else u can go to any reputated college through management quota.
27th June 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

i got 75% marks in 12 board and score 18 marks in aieee. so can i get admission in any good govt. college i belong to obc category. please recommend me.
22nd August 2011, 07:06 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.......

sorry friends you can not take admission in AIEEE
you are not aplicable foe AIEEE because its minimum eligibility is 50% in (10+2)
and also our marks in AIEEE is too less.
3rd September 2011, 11:41 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

sorry to say friend but it is very difficult to take admission in the colleges offered by aieee to you .

because the minimum requirement to take admission through the aieee is that you must have to score more than 50% in the 10+2 board exam.
and you have scored 46%in 12th.

if you belongs to sc/st/ph category then you have the chance of getting some private colleges .

for more information about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
23rd October 2011, 06:54 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?

Sorry but there is no chance of your admission in any govt college through AIEEE.
You are not even qualified for AIEEE as a minimum of 50% marks are required for a general candidate to qualify for AIEEE.

So I would ask you to get more informed about the private colleges as govt colleges are not an option for you as most of them ask for 50% marks in 12th BOARD.

But if you belong to SC/ST then you still have your chances wide open and you can go forward with your counselling.

All the best
27th April 2012, 06:26 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Sorry there is no chances for you to qualify AIEEE, because the minimum educational qualification is +2 from a recognised state board with atleast 50% of marks, but you have only 46% of marks.
So you are not eligible for this exam.

If you are being any sheduled cast please contact any private colleges, may be there is a chance for you.

All the best.
28th April 2012, 01:54 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
sorry there is no chance to qualify the AIEEE exam.

Because the candidate should have the 10+2 standard complete with the 50% of marks with a recognized university.

But you have only 46% marks so you have not eligible to the AIEEE exam.

All the best.
31st May 2012, 01:15 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav borkar View Post
i scored 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE,so there is any chance to get admisioon in nay engineering collage in maharahstra
As your marks are very low in 12th as well as in AIEEE so this will not help you get into any nice college.
The only option left with you is to take direct admission in some private college.
There are various colleges in India which offer direct admission into it and they also offer satisfactory placements . So just go for it..
11th June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 30 marks in aieee and my 12 class pcm is 60% can i get admission in gh raisoni nagpur
14th December 2013, 10:10 AM
nupur shrivastav

i have 50% marks in 12th(bihar board) can i apply for AIEEE
30th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61% in 12th class and 48 marks in jee mains exam. Is there any chance to get admission in ait colldge? My father is an x-army man.
30th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61% in 12th class and 48 marks in jee mains exam. Is there any chance to get admission in ait colldge? My father is an x-army man.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?