18th June 2011, 05:20 PM
goms50

Any chance of admission in desired institution after scoring 39 marks in AIEEE?

I have secured 39 marks in AIEEE and interested to get admission in AIT Pune. Can you let me know either either there is any favourable chance to get admission in the desired institution.

Related Questions:
  1. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
  4. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  5. Any chance to get admission in SVNIT after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  6. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  7. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Any chance for VIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Any chance for admission in AP colleges after scoring 101 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Any chance to get admission in NIT Warangal after scoring 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  12. Can I change my college during graduation in the Rajkot city without loosing a year?
  13. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  14. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  15. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  16. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  17. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  18. Do I stand a chance of getting into any NIT after scoring 131 marks in AIEEE?
31st October 2011, 11:21 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Any chance of admission in desired institution after scoring 39 marks in AIEEE?

Your marks is really very low and i am sorry to say that it is very difficult to get into the college of your preference.
30th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance of admission in desired institution after scoring 39 marks in AIEEE?

Can i get admission in iter and kitt after scoring 50 marks in aieee
9th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I score 95 marks in aieee is there any chance in ait?
11th May 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i will got after securing 100 marks in aieee 2012
19th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i think i'll got 39 marks in AIEEE.I've a PH category...then what will the chance 2 get NIT or BIT MESHRA..?
31st May 2012, 01:23 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Any chance of admission in desired institution after scoring 39 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goms50 View Post
I have secured 39 marks in AIEEE and interested to get admission in AIT Pune. Can you let me know either either there is any favourable chance to get admission in the desired institution.

As your marks in AIEEE is very low so you can't get any nice college of your wish. Your rank will be nearly 3,00,000. So its far to think that you get any college of your wish.
Its better that you try next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?