8th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to do correspondence B.Tech in Manipal University?

is there any chance of doing correspondence B.tech in manipal university?? if not Will you suggest me about correspondence universities where i can do my B.tech correspondence in Bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  2. Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?
  3. Will I get a chance to get through after scoring 81/240? What is the cutoff marks for manipal university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any chance to get any branch in Manipal University after scoring 92/240 in manipal engineering? Is it worth attending the counseling?
  5. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT? -- [New]
  7. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  8. How lateral entry in B.Tech differ from B.Tech of Manipal University?
  9. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  10. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  11. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  12. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  13. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  14. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  16. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Chances to get admission in manipal university for B.Tech? I have scored scored 19302
  18. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
20th January 2012, 03:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to do correspondence B.Tech in Manipal University?

Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology an integral part of Sikkim Manipal University which is approved by AICTE and National Board of Accreditation offers the B.Tech course. If you have the required eligibility then surely you can opt to do the course. To get further information refer the official website;
http://www.smit.smu.edu.in/home.php?t=p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?