5th May 2012, 11:14 PM
deeksha.machhral

Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?

i have secured 95 marks out of 240 in manipal entrance for b tech programs. do i have a chance to get civil engineering in manipal university? kindly reply asap.

thankyou!

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Any chance for securing admission for MBBS in Manipal after scoring 119/240?
  3. Will I get a chance to get through after scoring 81/240? What is the cutoff marks for manipal university?
  4. Will I get selected in Manipal Unviersity after scoring 113/240 in Manipal Entrance Exam(MU OET)? Can I expect to get in Civil?
  5. Can I get admission in Sikkim Branch of Manipal Institute of Technology after securing 108/240 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  6. Any chance to get any branch in Manipal University after scoring 92/240 in manipal engineering? Is it worth attending the counseling?
  7. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  9. Cutoff marks for B.E Civil in SMU? Do I stand a chance for a seat in B.E Civil in SMU with 100 in UGET?
  10. Can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test
  11. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Manipal University for unreserved category?
  12. Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  14. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  15. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  17. Expected rank after scoring 130/240 in Manipal entrance exam? Is there any chance to get freeship?
  18. Will I be eligible for MBBS entrance of Manipal after scoring 157/240 in medical entrance test?
8th May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeksha.machhral View Post
i have secured 95 marks out of 240 in manipal entrance for b tech programs. do i have a chance to get civil engineering in manipal university? kindly reply asap.

thankyou!

maybe...but not in computers
9th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?

i got 86 in manipal entrance.will i get a seat in civil..?
13th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 133/240 in the OET,
Any chance of getting mechanical engineering at the manipal campus?
13th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 86 in manipal entrance.will i get a seat in civil..?

i m not sure myself..!!! i actually need a forum too to let me noe if i cn get a seat in manipal at 95!!
13th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 97 , wat seat do i have a chance for ! Btech
13th May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Do i stand a chance for any btech course not like umm IP or Printing for 97 marks
14th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Do I stand a chance for getting call for counselling after getting 111 out of 240 in MIT?
15th May 2012, 03:12 AM
ab7777

Hello everyone!

I would like to tell you all about the manipal cut off marks in the OET(online entrance test)

The cut off for the past years has been in the range of 100-105 marks, and this year is also expected to be more or less the same.

So this means that those who have obtained less than 100 marks stand no chance of getting admission in Manipal university. Such people may try for other colleges such as VIT,SRM,BITS, etc.

For those who have got marks in the range 100-110, you might just make it to the counselling list or just miss out by few marks..its a close call to make as there is no clarity about the extent to which the cut off can fluctuate from last year. You still have a chance.

Now those who have obtained 110+ marks are virtually safe and will get some course or the other inn the Manipal university. However, marks in the range of 110-130 does not assure admission in the branch of your choice as cut off for each branch is different(It is high for computers and electronics, lower for civil and mechanical)

Finally for those who have secured 140+ marks, you may get admission in the branch of your choice without much worry and get a rank of under 2000 in the manipal OET.

Please do not hesitate to ask more questions pertaining to the subject.

Good luck to all of you
15th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab7777 View Post
Hello everyone!

I would like to tell you all about the manipal cut off marks in the OET(online entrance test)

The cut off for the past years has been in the range of 100-105 marks, and this year is also expected to be more or less the same.

So this means that those who have obtained less than 100 marks stand no chance of getting admission in Manipal university. Such people may try for other colleges such as VIT,SRM,BITS, etc.

For those who have got marks in the range 100-110, you might just make it to the counselling list or just miss out by few marks..its a close call to make as there is no clarity about the extent to which the cut off can fluctuate from last year. You still have a chance.

Now those who have obtained 110+ marks are virtually safe and will get some course or the other inn the Manipal university. However, marks in the range of 110-130 does not assure admission in the branch of your choice as cut off for each branch is different(It is high for computers and electronics, lower for civil and mechanical)

Finally for those who have secured 140+ marks, you may get admission in the branch of your choice without much worry and get a rank of under 2000 in the manipal OET.

Good luck to all of you
sir can i get any brnch except boitech ....biomedical and printing.....in manipal after scoring116 in manipal ..........??????
15th May 2012, 05:45 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i get any brnch except boitech ....biomedical and printing.....in manipal after scoring116 in manipal ..........??????
Yes, you may get courses such as civil, or mechanical(with specialization in automobile, chemical process engineering or in energy engineering).
Getting core mechanical without any specialization will be a close call, but you might just get it with your score. Also, there is a fair chance for getting IT as not many people opt for the course.

Good luck
16th May 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

hi....i got 100/240.......what about admissions to manipal university jaipur??
16th May 2012, 07:22 PM
ravi shines

will i get mechanical eng in mit if i get 3288 rank in mit online test?
16th May 2012, 07:24 PM
ravi shines

shall i get mechanical eng in mit (manipal) if i get 3288 rank
16th May 2012, 11:50 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi shines View Post
shall i get mechanical eng in mit (manipal) if i get 3288 rank
Dear ravi shines,

Based on last year's counselling process, the expected cut off rank for mechanical is 3500. So with your rank, you can conveniently expect to get mechanical.
However, you may not get courses such as:
  1. Computer Engineering (cut off 2500-3500 rank)
  2. Electronics & Electrical Engineering (cut off rank 3000-3500)
  3. Electrical & Communication Engineering (cut off rank 2250-2750)

You can expect all other courses on offer during the counselling process.
Good luck
17th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i got 133/240 in the oet,
any chance of getting mechanical engineering at the manipal campus?
yes u can get mechanical at manipal campus in the first counselling itself.
17th May 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches that i can get at mahe manipal after scoring 107 marks and my rank is 8761?
17th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches that i can get at mahe manipal after scoring 107/240 in mu online test 2012 and my rank is 8761?
17th May 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which branch can I get after scoring 96/240 in manipal university?
18th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

which branch can i get after scoring 101/240?
18th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i hav secured 98 in manipal OET....can i get mechanical else civil engineering stream plz someone reply fast
18th May 2012, 04:18 PM
suchismith

i hav secured 98in manipal OET can i get a civil engineering stream
18th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Which branch can i get after securing 10827 rank in manipal
21st May 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

my rank in manipal is 7566 will I get civil branch (2012)? reply soon
21st May 2012, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

got 13000 rank in manipal ,i have been called for counselling

sso can i get cs or civil in maipal at this rank
21st May 2012, 04:01 AM
anmolgul

i have got 13000 rank in manipal can i get admission in cs or civil branch

i have been callled for counselling
21st May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I secured a rank of 6000 in manipal this year.I have my councelling on the 7th june.Can I get chemical engineering?You reply is awaited.thankyou.
21st May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

can I get chemical with a rank of 6000 in the manipal branch?
21st May 2012, 09:32 PM
anmolgul

i have got 13000 rank in manipal can i get admission in cs or civil branch

i have been callled for counselling
1st June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am giving compartment in cbse and the result will be out in august so sir i have any chance of getting admission in manipal
30th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Do they shift top performing students from Jaipur campus to main campus manipal?
19th April 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 107 marks out of 200 what rank i will get in manipal university for engineering
22nd April 2014, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE REPLY.
if i get 137/240 will i get civil in MIT manipal?
PLEASE REPLY.
29th April 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab7777 View Post
Hello everyone!

Good luck to all of you
Sir, what branches will i get for btech course in manipal campus as i score 85 out of 200 (85/200) ?
1st May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 81 OUT OF 200 IN MANIPAL ONLINE TEST 2014.MAI I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ADMITTED IN B.TECH
17th May 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have scored just 100 out of 200 in MU online test 2015 for engineering. what is the chance of my getting EEE ?
10th May 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 78 out off 200 in manipal entrance exam do i have a chance of getting admission in mechanical ? please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?