7th December 2011, 06:41 PM

What should i to get HR jobs in Kolikata, Guwahati and Assam?

What should i do to get HR jobs in Kolkata, guwahati and Sikkim? I am freshers as HR but have been working as an Admin. Assistant since 1.6 years in a company in Sikkim.

20th January 2012, 04:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i to get HR jobs in Kolikata, Guwahati and Assam?

There are several jobs on offer for the post of HR in the eastern region from time to time. Its not possible to get a job without knowing about the vacancies so first of all you should keep yourself updated about the vacancies which comes out for various HR posts in different companies. In order to get updates you should register with the local and online job consultancies who will provide you with the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. Also you can post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?