4th August 2012, 12:37 AM
anuravirr

Is there any chance to get increment in posting after doing M.Tech?

i plan to do M.Tech... if i do M.tech w'l there be any high salary than B.E and is there any chances to get increment in posting????

7th November 2012, 05:15 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Is there any chance to get increment in posting after doing M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuravirr View Post
i plan to do M.Tech... if i do M.tech w'l there be any high salary than B.E and is there any chances to get increment in posting????
Dear,

B.E is bachelors in engineering and M.Tech is masters in technical education. It is quite obvious that with masters degree you get more high post and salary than with bachelors degree.

If you are already working in an organisation after your B.E or B.tech then after completing you m.tech your chances of promotion and salary increases but it will also depend on your present capability and work you are doing in that organisation.You can also apply in other organisation for higher post and salary easily.

As a fresher you will face the same problem as after a graduation degree but M.tech students are always given higher posts and salary than a B.E or B.tech student.

Also after M.tech you can go for teaching and PhD.

best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?