27th August 2012, 05:08 PM
Deepa L. Gawda

Is there any chance of getting a job in private company and government department? How to apply for the same?

Is there a chance of getting jobs in private co's and also in Government departmants and how to apply ?

13th July 2015, 08:07 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting a job in private company and government department? How to apply for the same?

As you are asking your question in a rough manner and you have not mentioned here your qualification or in what degree or any other course that you are studying in so how may I help you .

How can I told you that you could get this or that job so first tell your qualification otherwise anyone here cannot be answer your question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?