21st February 2013, 08:17 PM
mohini kushwah

How to apply for summer training? Where to get the application form?

how to apply for summer traning?how to get application form for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  2. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  4. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  5. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  6. How to apply for summer training? How to get the application forms?
  7. How to apply for summer training? Where to get the application form?
  8. When is the application form for DRDO Summer training? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for DRDO?
  9. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  12. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  13. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  15. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  16. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  17. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  18. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
13th July 2015, 08:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training? Where to get the application form?

Summer training becomes necessary for candidates pursuing bachelor of technology or engineering while they are in 3rd of engineering. There is weightage of marks in curriculum for summer training.

First of all you need to have following documents:

>>Training letter issued from your college.

>>Previous semester marksheets.

>> Accidental Insurance of one lakh if you are interested in training in thermal, power generation companies.

Once you have all these documents, you need to visit the company or organization from which you want to do your summer training. You need to contact the Human Resource Department of the organization for collecting training form for application.

You will to have provide your personal details in the form and along with required documents, you need to submit the form to concerned department. Every organization has some other rules and regulations for summer training.

If number of applications received is large then they may shortlist candidates based upon academic performance. However if you know someone inside the organization, you can easily get selected for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?