2nd June 2012, 08:14 PM
junaid ahmmed

which course is available after passing diploma in electronics and communication? Which course has a better scope in Abroad?

After diploma in electronic & communication which course course is available & which course scope in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  6. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  8. What is the scope of ECE graduates in abroad? Is it possible to pursue higher studies in Canada?
  9. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  10. Am I eligible for J.E CPWD after passing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  12. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  13. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  16. Is there any scope of going abroad after doing diploma from government college?
  17. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
3rd June 2012, 09:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: which course is available after passing diploma in electronics and communication? Which course has a better scope in Abroad?

I would suggest you to go for JELET

Eligibility:

The candidates must pass the diploma in Engineering or Technology if the candidates wants to do engineering.The candidates who wants to do B.pharm must have done diploma in pharmacy.The candidates must have secured 60% and they must have studied a course in any AICTE approved institute.

for more info you can log onto this website:- www.wbjeeb.in
12th August 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: which course is available after passing diploma in electronics and communication? Which course has a better scope in Abroad?

What are the other branch that i can choose after diploma in electronics & telecommunication??
13th December 2012, 07:27 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

The opportunities are galore for electronics and communication engineers are in variety of sectors such as
Indian Telephone Industries,
Civil Aviation,
Development Centers in various States,
Defense,
NPL,
A.I.R, Posts
Telegraph Department,
Railways,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
D.R.D.O,
Telecommunication,
Software Engineering/IT,
Power sector,
Hardware Manufacturing,
Home Appliance and VLSI design,
Television Industry and Research & Development.

Following are some good MNCs which are offering good jobs to ECE students.:

Intel
Samsung
Sony
Whirlpool
Reliance
LG

You must have secured 60% and they must have studied a course in any AICTE approved institute.

17th March 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in electronics engineering. Now i am working abroad. i would like to do 3 years engineering. So how can i apply from here ?
23rd June 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are the coures for further studies after the completion of diploma in ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?