5th November 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of joining Indian Air Force for an 11th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I want to join Indian Air Force. I am studying in 11th with Commerce stream. My friends are telling me that I had to take Science stream for joining Indian Air Force. But I am comfortable with Commerce. So, is there any chance for me?

8th November 2019, 09:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of joining Indian Air Force for an 11th Commerce student?

Having opted for Commerce stream for your higher secondary school degree course, you are eligible to join Indian Air force but only as an Airman Y group and that after completion of your Class 12th with 50% marks in aggregate as well as 50% marks in English too.

Apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidates with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

For complete details regarding different entries available in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?