14th August 2013, 07:02 PM
venkat thomas

Can I join Indian Army, Air force, Navy after 12th? I am 11th commerce student

i am a 11th commerce student in cbse stream can i join indian army,airforce,navy after 12th?

16th August 2013, 02:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army, Air force, Navy after 12th? I am 11th commerce student

HSC passed candidates have the option to join NDA. You can apply for NDA exam after having attended 12th class examination. Being a commerce student, you have the option to join army only. Those having studied physics and mathematics as subjects in intermediate can join with any of the three wings of army. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Your age must be less than 19 years.
31st August 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army, Air force, Navy after 12th? I am 11th commerce student

I can join indian army,airfoce,navy after 12th pass with aarts? Atg
31st August 2013, 05:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

All the 3 services that you mentioned like
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing
are defence services and there is a common written exam through which the candidates can join all these defence services.

The entrance exam is NDA Exam.

This exam will be conducted twice in a year. UPSC is the official body which will organizes this exam.

The complete selection procedure will include
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

As you are from Commerce background in your HSC, you will not be having Mathematics and Physics as the subjects in your HSC.

In that you are eligible to apply only for Army wing and not for Navy and Air Force wings.

If you want to get into Indian Army, then prepare for this exam and apply for NDA I Exam of upcoming year and crack it.

You should be a unmarried female candidate and citizen of India.

Then only you can apply for this exam.

With regard to age, all the candidates should be having an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Wish you all the best.

If you want to know the updated information regarding this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
31st August 2013, 08:39 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Exclamation Re: Can I join Indian Army, Air force, Navy after 12th? I am 11th commerce student

My dear friend,
There are three wings in Indian force:
1) Indian Air Force
2) Indian Navy
3) Indian Army
Candidates who are belongs to commerce stream are only eligible for Indian Army.

for more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in
Thanks
31st August 2013, 10:52 PM
ankit80
Member+

yes friend you can join there through nda exam.nda exam is conducted two times in a year by upsc for the selection of candidates in indian defence sector.
NDA EXAM ELIGIBILITY:
<>you should have passed intermediate from any recognised board.to join in navy and airforce you should have maths in 12th.
<>age limit for the nda exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
<>minimum height required is 152 cm and the required weight is 42kg.
Thank you
31st August 2013, 10:55 PM
ankit80
Member+

well friend you can join there through nda exam.nda exam is conducted two times in a year by upsc for the selection of candidates in indian defence sector.
NDA EXAM ELIGIBILITY:
<>you should have passed intermediate from any recognised board.to join in navy and airforce you should have maths in 12th.
<>age limit for the nda exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
<>minimum height required is 152 cm and the required weight is 42kg.
Thank you
12th September 2013, 08:38 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## After 12th, you can join in Indian army (or) navy (or) airforce by clearing NDA exam
## NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year to recruit the candidates in various vacancies of ARMY,NAVY and AIRFORCE WINGS of National Defence Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY wing is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern in any discipline & for NAVY,AIRFORCE wings is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with mathematics,physics subjects from recognised institution
## Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply for NDA exam
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years and the candidate must be physically,medically fit as per Defence regulations
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
13th September 2013, 12:23 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

You can eligible for the Indian Army only. Because commerce students are eligible for the Indian Army.

To eligible for the Indian Air force and Navy candidate have PCM subjects.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e. NDA - I & NDA - II

NDA have three wings

INDIAN AIR FORCE

INDIAN NAVY

INDIAN ARMY

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination : -

>> Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) from any recognized institution

>> Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years, There is no age relaxation for this examination

>> Candidates should be a citizen of India

>> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

if you satisfy above all eligibility then you are eligible for NDA examination

Selection Process:

Written test

Medical Test

Interview

All the best...........
15th September 2013, 08:17 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat thomas View Post
i am a 11th commerce student in cbse stream can i join indian army,airforce,navy after 12th?
dear friend

you are not eligible for indian navy and air force after passing 12th with commerce stream, you can try for indian army by cracking nda,

eligibility for nda :

must be a citizen of india

or subject of Nepal or Bhutan

must have passed 12th

age limit is 16.5 to 19 years

no relaxation for any

must be a male student

female student not allowed

must be unmarried male,

selection process:

written test
ssb & interview
medical

good luck
30th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Ronie0309

You can join the army but you will have to wait till the completion of 12th.
After which you can give the NDA exam provided you are between the age of 16 and 19.

Also you will have to pass the physical and medical tests if and when you pass the NDA exam.

The exam is conducted twice in a year with a fee of Rs.50.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?