14th May 2012, 08:46 PM
5hakz

Chances of getting electrical and electronics engineering after scoring 152 marks in OBC quota?

152 MARKS
OBC QUOTA
HOME STATE QUOTA

Chance for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICAL ENGINEERING?
pls reply!
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE in OBC quota?
  2. Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?
  3. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  5. Do I have any chance to get into Mechanical engineering department in Tezpur University under NE quota after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE?
  6. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 152.75 cutoff marks?
  8. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in DTU after scoring 107 marks in IIT mains and 88% in CBSE boards/
  10. What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?
  11. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  12. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in college of engineering after scoring 45.33 marks in GATE in electrical and electronics
  14. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  15. Can I get into NIT or government college after scoring 29 marks, 306 score in GATE with electrical?
  16. Can I get a seat in Government Engineering College in Kerala for M.Tech under OBC reservation after scoring 306 and 905 rank with 23.33 marks in Electrical Engineering GATE?
  17. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains
  18. Cutoff list for government medical college? I have got 152 marks in CET and I belong to OBC category
15th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Durga agrud

Thumbs up Re: Chances of getting electrical and electronics engineering after scoring 152 marks in OBC quota?

Yes, you have 80% of chances in getting into the feild you decided. Moreover it depends upon the institution that you are requesting to be admitted for.Normally a self financially assisted colleges or institutions or well suited for you. All the best
24th February 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting electrical and electronics engineering after scoring 152 marks in OBC quota?

How much marks we need in jee mains after scoring 80% marks in boards to get admission in dtu &in famous
Niits
29th February 2016, 11:38 PM
RANA175

Default Re: Chances of getting electrical and electronics engineering after scoring 152 marks in OBC quota?

Yes, you have 80% of chances in getting into the feild you decided. Moreover it depends upon the institution that you are requesting to be admitted for.Normally a self financially assisted colleges or institutions or well suited for you. All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?