11th May 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?

sir im very confused plz help me out if i score 50 marks in aieee wat is the chance im gettng good clges n wch 1

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  2. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  3. Is there any chance for me to get a good NIT after scoring 36008 ran in AIEEE with 143(Gen) marks? Any girls quota in those colleges?
  4. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  5. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  7. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  8. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  9. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  10. Can I get into any good college after scoring 20 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?
  12. Am I in the race of good colleges after scoring 32 marks in AIEEE?
  13. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  14. Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?
  15. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Can i get into some good colleges after scoring 154 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  18. Colleges that I can get into after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE?
6th September 2011, 03:10 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?

dear friend ,

after getting the 50 marks in the aieee one can get the rank of about 3.5 lakhs.

on this rank its very much difficult to get admission in the nit's and government engineering colleges.

in some states like Maharashtra there are private colleges which offers the admission for the students who have scored positive score in the aieee exam.

in Maharashtra there are 15% of seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed the aieee exam with positive score.

so you can get admission in the private colleges which offers admission in the aieee qouta.

thanks and best luck
1st October 2011, 12:30 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?

dear friend ,

after getting the 50 marks in the aieee one can get the rank of about 3.5 lakhs.

on this rank its very much difficult to get admission in the nit's and government engineering colleges.

in some states like Maharashtra there are private colleges which offers the admission for the students who have scored positive score in the aieee exam.

in Maharashtra there are 15% of seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed the aieee exam with positive score.

so you can get admission in the private colleges which offers admission in the aieee qouta.

thanks and best luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?