8th June 2011, 09:12 AM
karuna kalita

Are there any changes in the course of department of economics?

Is there any changes of courses for the department of economics? i want to know about the courses and provid me the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road for M.Sc(Economics) 2nd semester student?
  2. Are there any changes in the course of department of economics?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in BHEL, Delhi?
  4. How to prepare for the interview of Deputy Field Officer, DFO(GD)?
  5. Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?
  6. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  7. Last 10 years question papers for research officers in grade B for department of economics
  8. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  10. Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  11. What are the major departments in government and private sector?
  12. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur
  14. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good?
  15. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  16. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics? -- [New]
  17. Previous year question papers of Research Officer examination department of Economics & Statistics?
  18. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
8th June 2011, 01:37 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Are there any changes in the course of department of economics?

The various study options in Economics are BA, MA , M Phil, Ph. D.
The courses are available in many colleges acoss the country.
As far as the change of course is concerned it is very difficult to answer without knowing the college/university concerned. Yes institutes do revise their syllabus at periodic intervals to update the programme to keep update with changing times.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?