26th May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Best Commercial Pialot training center in South India and fee structure for the same?

Best CPL training centres in India, particularly in South India & the cost involved.

I am from south and want to have training from there only.

Related Questions:
  1. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  2. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  3. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  4. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  5. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  7. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  8. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  9. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  10. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  11. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  12. List of top colleges for BSc Nautical Science in South India with the fee structure?
  13. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  14. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  15. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  16. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  17. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  18. List of best marine colleges available in south India? What's the fee structure and selection procedure?
26th May 2015, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Commercial Pialot training center in South India and fee structure for the same?

You can apply for training in following schools in South India

1. Orient Flight School, Office No 40, G S T Road, St Thomas Mount, St Thomas Mount
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2232 1402

2. Avel Flight School and Aviation College, India, Old No. 1st Floor 18, 20, Anna Nagar West End Colony St, New Colony, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4284 9829

3. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, 7-8-277, SB Plaza, Goutham Nagar, Bowenpally
Secunderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6550 2045

4. Wings Aviation Private Limited, 1-11-301/3, A.V.Reddy Towers, Third Floor, Gagan Vihar Colony, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2795 2057

5. Government Flying Training School, http://gfts.kar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?