3rd January 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?

I did My M.A in distance education by Annamalai university.
Where i could find M.phil courses in Calicut/Kannur University?
Is it possible to do distence education in M.phil?
What is the minimum percentage mark to join M.phil in M.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  3. Any Indian University offering M.Phil in correspondence course after doing PG in Physics?
  4. Any indian university is offering M.Phil in correspondence course? I am a PG in Physics
  5. Any Indian University offering M.Phil in correspondence? I am a PG in Physics
  6. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  7. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  8. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  9. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  10. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  11. Fee structure and percentage required to pursue B.Ed from Pune University? What is the tenure for B.Ed from Pune University(Correspondence)
  12. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  13. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  15. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  16. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  17. Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  18. What percentage marks is required in BA for applying B.Ed course through correspondence from IGNOU?
11th April 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did My M.A in distance education by Annamalai university.
Where i could find M.phil courses in Calicut/Kannur University?
Is it possible to do distence education in M.phil?
What is the minimum percentage mark to join M.phil in M.A.?
Sorry, The M.Phil through correspondence mode is not available in Calicut University and Kannur University. The Integrated M.Phil and PhD courses are available in regular mode only in Calicut University. The website links are given you can check the same in the websites also;

Course details - Click Here.

Regarding the percentage of marks, for the regular M.Phil courses the percentage of marks required in Master’s Degree is 55%. There will be an entrance examination also conducted for the admission to the course.
26th December 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?

Can I study M.Phil in distance mode from any ugc recognised Universities in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?