13th July 2014, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?

Hello
I did My M.A in distance education by Annamalai university.
Where i could find M.phil courses in Calicut/Kannur University?
Is it possible to do distence education in M.phil?
What is the minimum percentage marak to join M.phil.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?
  3. Fee structure and percentage required to pursue B.Ed from Pune University? What is the tenure for B.Ed from Pune University(Correspondence)
  4. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  5. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?
  7. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed with 49%? Best colleges for B.ed in Distance Learning? What is the date for admission and how to apply for it?
  9. MPhil/PhD In Englishg
  10. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  11. How to do Ph.D after doing M.A in English Literature with 48%?
  12. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing my MBA? Do I have to do MSc or MA?
  13. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  14. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  15. Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?
  16. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  17. How could i do B.Ed course from Visakhapatnam in AP?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
14th May 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?

I have done my masters in English. But I have got just 52%.
Can I get admission in the same subject without rejection of my previous one? And what is the minimum percentage to get admission in Annamalai university.
Plz reply it is too essential.
31st January 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?

I did my msc mathematics in distance education by Annamalai University. Is it possible to study M.Phil or PhD through distance education by calicut University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?