14th November 2011, 08:47 PM
AKILA3

How to start a career related to embedded systems?

Could someone guide me in starting a career in embedded system.... could i have to start doing a course related to it or search a job relevant ....

15th November 2011, 07:10 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to start a career related to embedded systems?

To get in to Embedded System course, remember that it will be easy for you if you are a B.Tech/B.E graduate from ECE course.

It will be better to go for higher education in Embedded Systems rather than job..you can get job after the completion of course.
All The Best!
15th November 2011, 07:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to start a career related to embedded systems?

To get in to Embedded System course, remember that it will be easy for you if you are a B.Tech/B.E graduate from ECE course.

It will be better to go for higher education in Embedded Systems rather than job..you can get job after the completion of course.
All The Best!
16th November 2011, 12:40 PM
AKILA3

Cool Re: How to start a career related to embedded systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belide View Post

All The Best!
Thanks a lot.. I've completed my B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation, and i couldn't gather basics on embedded there, so i have done a diploma in embedded solutions engineering which gave me confidence in the field.

As for now, am interested in getting a job, rather doing P.G in it. Will it work for me...??
16th November 2011, 12:49 PM
AKILA3

Thanks a lot... I have completed B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation, 2011 pass out. I've done a diploma in embedded solutions engineering, where i got basics on this field. As for now am more interested in getting a job.. Will it work for me?
9th February 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of career in embedded systems?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?