4th August 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Are there any courses or internships related to electrical field?

I have one year drop in diploma in third-year electrical engineering. So, I don't want to waste my year. So you please guide me if there are any courses or internships related to this electrical field? So, it's my request to you please give your precious guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?
  2. What should I do to make a career in Electrical Field after B.E Electrical? Is it helpful to do design courses such as Pro E, Catia? Design courses in Electrical Field?
  3. Preferred courses after diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?
  5. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  6. Which courses can I do after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  8. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  9. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  10. Best additional courses to do for Electrical & Electronics holder?
  11. How can I do Internship being a Diploma holder in E&TC?
  12. Which electrical related courses to study after Diploma in EEE?
  13. Is there any course available which I can do related to my field?
  14. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  15. Courses after B.Tech for a job in space field?
  16. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  18. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
5th August 2017, 08:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are there any courses or internships related to electrical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have one year drop in diploma in third-year electrical engineering. So, I don't want to waste my year. So you please guide me if there are any courses or internships related to this electrical field? So, it's my request to you please give your precious guidance.

Candidate now a day there is a lot of competition in outer world in every professional field. It is good that you want to utilize your free time there are many courses for which you can apply some of them are as follows:-

:- IT Networking course.

:- Linux based server.

:- Mail management.

:- Electrical system design.

:- Embedded system design.

:- Troubleshooting Sessions.

:- AC motor speed control.

:- Switching system design.

:- DC motor speed control.

:- Electrical wiring system.

:- Power system design.

:- Programming in C, C++.

>> Duration of these courses varies from 6 months to 1 year. Duration varies according to the course you have choose.

>> These are good job oriented courses after these courses you get a good job in relative field.

Good luck.
5th August 2017, 08:35 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Are there any courses or internships related to electrical field?

After completing B.Tech electrical engg you can do the courses like
Certificate course in CCNA
Certificate course in Embedded system
Certificate course in VLSI systems
Certificate course in Robotics and Intelligent Systems
Certificate course in Power Electronics
Certificate course in Signal processing
Certificate course in Hardware Networking
Certificate courses in Verilog and VHDL
Certificate course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System
Certificate course in Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
Certificate course in DC and AC motors
Certificate course in in Mechatronics
Certificate course in in PLC
Certificate course in SCADA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?