14th October 2012, 04:38 PM
bishakha90

Is there any course available which I can do related to my field?

I have just passed my final year of my BDS and i m an intern now..is there any courses avaliable which i can do related to my field? some short term diploma courses..?

29th September 2017, 01:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any course available which I can do related to my field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishakha90 View Post
I have just passed my final year of my BDS and i m an intern now..is there any courses avaliable which i can do related to my field? some short term diploma courses..?

As you have completed your BDS (Bachelors of Dental Surgery) degree and now want to short term diploma courses related to BDS, then you can apply for short term diploma courses as mentioned below:-

List of Short Term Diploma Courses after BDS:-

>> Certified diploma in dental hygienist.

>> Certified diploma in dental mechanic.

>> Short tern diploma in cast partial dentures.

>> Diploma in aesthetic dentistry.

>> Certified diploma in Endodontics.

:- So these are the major short term diploma course for which you can apply after completing your BDS degree.

:- Duration of above mentioned short term diploma course is from 6 months to 1 year.

Institutes Offer Short Term Diploma Courses after BDS:-

1) V.S Dental College, Bangalore

2) Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore

3) JSS Dental College and Hospital , Mysore

4) D.A Pandu Memorial RV Dental College, Bangalore

5) Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?