4th August 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which trade to choose in AMIE after completion of diploma in printing?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have done diploma in printing technology. I want to do AMIE. but AMIE doesn't happen in the printing trade, please tell me which trade I choose for AMIE so that I will be successful in industrial life. Please help me I am so confused. Is mechanical trade will be better.

Ajay kumar

5th August 2017, 05:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which trade to choose in AMIE after completion of diploma in printing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I have done diploma in printing technology. I want to do AMIE. but AMIE doesn't happen in the printing trade, please tell me which trade I choose for AMIE so that I will be successful in industrial life. Please help me I am so confused. Is mechanical trade will be better.

Ajay kumar

AIME(Associate Member of Institute of Engineering) is a B.Tech examination recognized by all state government, AICTE, UPSC, Central Govt. AIME is distance mode of doing bachelors in engineering in this course there is no demand for attending classes.

Eligibility to Apply for AMIE:-

>> Candidate must have done 3 year diploma from any government recognized institute.

Branches offered in AIME:-

:- Textile engineering.

:- Production engineering.

:- Mining engineering.

:- Material and metallurgical engineering.

:- Mechanical engineering.

:- Electronics and communication engineering.

:- Electrical engineering.

:- Computer Science engineering.

:- Civil Engineering.

:- Chemical Engineering.

:- Architectural Engineering.

>> Candidate these are the trades offered in AIME you have to choose one of these to join AIME.

>> Candidate with diploma have to clear 13 exams.

>> Maximum duration provided to clear the exams is 6 years.

>> Maximum fee of AMIE for diploma holder candidate is RS:- 26,000/-.

Good luck.
5th August 2017, 08:45 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Which trade to choose in AMIE after completion of diploma in printing?

AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers.

AMIE is a B.Tech level examination in engineering, recognised by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.

The eligibility for AMIE is
1. candidates must pass 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent, in any branch of engineering.
2. There is no marks restriction for admission, this is only for diploma candidates
3. Even 12th MPC candidates who scored minimum 45% marks are eligible.

Following engineering branches are available for study
1. Architectural Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Science and Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering
6. Electronics & Communication Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
9. Mining Engineering
10. Production Engineering
11. Textile Engineering

It is better for you to take Mechanical engineering course because there are lot of opportunities in future basing on this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?