4th February 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?

any entrance exam is necessary to study ms in mechanical in Germany other than German language exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  10. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  11. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  12. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language? -- [New]
  14. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  15. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  16. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  17. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  18. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
27th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?

i have completed b .tech mechanical then i want to study in Germany so what are the prescribed course
18th June 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?

What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?