13th July 2012, 09:42 PM
VirenderSangwan16692

How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?

R/sir,
I m an final year civil engineering student. I want to do m.tech from abroad.So,what type of preparation i have to do? What types of exams i will face?What type of coaching i have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  2. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  4. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  7. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  8. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  9. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  10. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  11. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  14. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  15. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  18. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
26th December 2012, 07:03 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?

hello friend,
in abroad means, you should select only two countries which are good on technology. they are: Germany and U.S

to study in Germany,
you have to write testDaF test(test of German as a foreign language) and DSH test.
these tests are to develop the German language skills.

to study in U.S,
you have to write GRE test. the preparation for this exam is very simple which is the syllabus of English,mathematics only.

for Germany, you have to go for coaching .
for U.S it is not needed.

all the best for your future.
26th December 2012, 09:30 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirenderSangwan16692 View Post
R/sir,
I m an final year civil engineering student. I want to do m.tech from abroad.So,what type of preparation i have to do? What types of exams i will face?What type of coaching i have to do?
Dear Aspirant,

For Doing M.Tech you should appear for GRE(Graduate Record Exams) and TOEFL(Test Of English as a foriegn Language) Exams.

For that you need to get coaching on how to crack the above exams

Some of the famous institutes where you can get coaching:

• Visu
  • Princeton review
  • TIME
  • Orbit

In above institutes you can get GRE , TOEFL exams coaching.By their standards and guidance you can crack the exams and get a good score.

You need to get a good score in the above exams so that you can get into good universities in abroad.

Those exams are must for getting an admission.You have to do serious and dedicated work for cracking these exams.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th August 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?

Which forms can be filled during last year of b.tech civil engg?
12th August 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir im an civil engineering student I wish to do my m.tech nd my job in us so what kind of exam should I complete ? what are the syllabus shld I prepare ?nd how to get job in us for civil ?
27th September 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am in the last year of b.e civil. Should I go for m.tech or mba after the completion of my degree? And which colleges will be the best? I want to Persue masters in abroad.
29th May 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I, Sourav Sarkar am in final year of civil engineering. I want to do M.Tech from abroad. How will I go forward.
25th April 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year b.tech in civil. I would like to do m.tech from abroad. What should I do? To whom should I make contact?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?