13th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Narendra Singh Rathod

Is there any entrance exam to take admission in colleges for MSc in Physics?

Is there any entrance exam for taking admission in colleges for msc in Physics?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to take admission in colleges for MSc in Physics?
  2. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  3. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  4. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  5. When will MSc Physics Entrance Exams be held?
  6. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics? -- [New]
  7. MSc physics entrance exam preparaion for bhu and du? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  9. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  10. Is entrance exam compulsory for M.sc in physics? Can I do B.Ed after Msc?
  11. Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?
  12. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  13. Which is the best college providing MSc Physics? Question papers for the entrance?
  14. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  15. Which books should I refer for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  16. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  17. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  18. Career in theoretical physics research: Entrance Exams for MSc in Physics Admissions
3rd September 2013, 11:40 AM
nadeem2430

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to take admission in colleges for MSc in Physics?

The eligibility needed by an aspirant to get admission into this Masters level program is a graduate level degree in the allied field.
To get admittance into the PG course in Physics, aspirants will require a pass in the admission test that is set by the concerned university.

List of Entrance Exams in M.Sc Physics

Annamalai University M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

Banaras Hindu University (BHU) M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences BITS admission Test (BITSAT)

Delhi University M.Sc. Entrance Exam

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM)

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

Lovely Professional University M.Sc Physics Entrance exam

Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test (NITWET)

Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University M.Sc. Entrance Exam

Pune University M.Sc in Physics Entrance Exam

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University M.Sc. Entrance Exam

Thapar University M.Sc. Entrance Exam

University of Rajasthan M.Sc. Entrance Exam

Utkal University M.Sc. Entrance Exam

>>>>>>>>Exam Pattern for the M.Sc Physics Exam

The M.Sc Physics paper will have objective type questions with MCQ’s. A maximum of 4 options will be given to aspirants. As negative marking is there and1/3 marks shall be deducted for erroneous answers.
9th September 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to take admission in colleges for MSc in Physics?

is there any entrance exam for MSC Computer technology?please suggest me
31st October 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exam for Msc,llb?
10th May 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is knowledge about computer science (3years study at college) for getting admition in msc in physics at bhu.so please send me your answere to my email address 'mithusarkar53 @gmail.com'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?