4th May 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?

Is there any entrence examination for the admission of B.Sc. agri in university of agriculture science dharwad
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  3. Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?
  4. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  5. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  6. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  8. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  12. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  15. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  16. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  17. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  18. What is the possibility to join in AGBSC after scoring 34168 in EAMCET?
6th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?

what is the percentage needed for admission and how the entrance exam is conducted
18th June 2012, 10:46 AM
VISHWANATH.G

Smile Re: Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;595700]Is there any entrence examination for the admission of B.Sc. agri in university of agriculture science dharwad
please send me the details[/QUSIR, I have SCORED 72 percent in PCB, i need to join ur college so i need ur college proform
please send me proform of studycertificate
3rd September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?

if i want to join bsc agre in dharwad is it necessary i must attend neet [cet-pcb] exam
28th May 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

if we wish to join bsc agri wat is the qualification and what must be the cet ranking?
17th May 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE minimum marks that i should hv to join bse agri in dharwad
16th November 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the procedure for admission into B.Sc(Ag) non local quota in karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?