1st June 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?

I have cleared my 2nd PUC examination and have managed to score 50% in PCB. I have also scored 140 marks in Agriculture practical examination. Therefore, kindly let me know the chances of getting a seat for B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Dharwad University.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  2. Can I get seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?
  3. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  4. Eligibility for B.Sc in Agriculture after getting 82% in PUC?
  5. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  6. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  7. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  8. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  9. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in SV Agriculture University Tirupati after securing 32000 in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get a seat for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka after scoring 44.66% in PCB
  11. Percentage and cet ranking for agriculture in dhrawad district university?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  14. What do they ask in practical exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota?
  15. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  16. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  17. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  18. Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college?
18th September 2017, 10:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?

Getting a seat depends upon the cut off marks of the college which changes every year in every college. Generally, the cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats avaialble

> Difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college, then you can definitely get a seat.
21st May 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?

How many marks should score in practical exam to get a agriculture seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?