9th August 2012, 05:21 PM
Rajeswarichandran

Are there any government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that?

hello sir,gud evening i want to know about government jobs for ECE students and how to apply for that.pls give clear information about this?

29th August 2012, 07:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that?

Many jobs are there for ECE graduates in this sector. For most of the jobs, one can apply via online. You can apply in government companies like BEL, SAIL, and BHEL etc. Also bank jobs can also be applied. Jobs in railways for technical officer positions is also apt. Civil services and defense services are some of the other important job areas in which ECE graduates can apply.
12th December 2012, 05:24 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that?

List of GOVERNMENT jobs for ECE graduates are :

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - BSNL.

Bharat Electronics Limited - BEL.

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited - BHEL.

Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL.

Oil India Limited - OIL.

National Thermal Power Plant - NTPC.

Union Public Service Commission Jobs - UPSC.

Qualification for the government sector jobs :

Person should completed the any any degree or graduation without any backlogs from recognized university.

Secured minimum 55% aggregate in academics.

Age limit for the government sector is 18 - 30 years.

Person should belongs to indian citizen.

Topics for clearing the written examination :

Aptitude Questions.
Reasoning Questions.
General English.
Technical questions based on the company post wise.
General awareness questions.

Thanks..
13th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

which are the government jobs available for ECE B.tech student? if i have 60% can i apply for government jobs?how can i apply for the jobs?what is the salary?
13th March 2013, 10:47 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

There are a large no. of Jobs available for ECE engineer.
Government companies now mainly recruit on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in GATE.

To Apply , you need to firstly appear for the GATE exam for which the minimum eligibility is to have a graduation degree.

After applying for GATE exam, you need to give the exam and then you need to apply for various posts in the government companies.
On the basis of the GATE score, they will shortlist the candidates for interview and the after the interview, they will select the appropriate candidate for the post.

To remain updated, try to read "Rozgaar Samachaar " newspaper every week.

All The Best
1st June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Government job for girls who completed b.tech Ece group
6th June 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

which is the best government post suitable for a girl who completed ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?