14th June 2014, 04:01 PM
ANIRUDDH HAATE

Are there any graduate courses in FTI Pune after 12th? What is the admission procedure and seat availability?

Are there any graduate courses at fti pune, after 12th... If yes what is the admissions procedure and seat availability

Related Questions:
  1. What course I should opt in FTI?
  2. How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE
  3. Information about News Reading Course in Pune or Maharashtra?
  4. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and seat availability in private medical colleges in India? Any colleges offering PG medical seat based on the MBBS results?
  6. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  7. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  11. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  12. Which books should I consult for FTI preparation for direction course?
  13. Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?
  14. Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?
  15. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. MS in General Surgery possible after BUMS? Complete procedure and availability of seat?
  17. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  18. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?