18th May 2011, 10:11 PM

Is there any hope to get government job in Tamilnadu without registering and renewing the employment card?

I am 43 years old, i am a graduate in botany, I am MBC, since 1985 i have been registerd and renewed my employment card consistantly, but not able to get any interview. stil is there any hopes to get govt. jobs in tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  3. Counseling date for 3 course years in government law college in Tamilnadu?
  4. How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  7. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for TamilNadu tourism job?
  9. Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?
  10. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  11. IASE University is recognized by Government of India or not in the eyes of Employment Exchange?
  12. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. How to apply for a government staff nurse job in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job tital for civil engineering in Tamilnadu government?
  15. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu if I am a MCA graduate?
  16. How to apply for TNPSC exams?
  17. Is there a need of renewal of scholarship after completing 1st year?
  18. What are the jobs offered through B.V.Sc & A.H. course in Pondicherry? -- [New]
8th September 2011, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Is there any hope to get government job in Tamilnadu without registering and renewing the employment card?

Dear friend,

Now a days without registering in the employment office you can't get the government jobs. TO register and renewel is a very important one. If you have completed the B.E deree then you can go for the government exam by applying to the competative exams.

all the best.......
13th November 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any hope to get government job in Tamilnadu without registering and renewing the employment card?

Ihave registered in employment in 1990.but i didnot renew till now is there any chance for renewal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?