17th August 2012, 08:43 PM
aammooll21

Is there any internship for E&TC 2nd year student?

is there is any internship for e&tc 2nd year yd student?..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  7. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  8. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  10. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  12. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  14. Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?
  15. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  17. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  18. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
23rd June 2015, 03:48 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any internship for E&TC 2nd year student?

According to me one should pursue summer training after getting sufficient theoretical knowledge in the core field.

Being a second year student you will have a little knowledge about your core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the summer training after completion of your second year.

Some of the best options for you are listed as below :

1. Thermal power plant.

2. Embedded system.

3. BHEL

4. SAIL

5. BEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?