9th November 2011, 10:18 PM
mohamed rahman

Is there any job for me in government sector after completing MSc Viscom?

i completed msc viscom and i need govt job , so is there any job for me in govt

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  2. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  3. What are the job prospects after doing Viscom graduation
  4. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  6. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  8. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  10. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  11. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after completing MSc Nursing in community health
  13. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  14. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  15. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  17. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  18. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
28th December 2011, 10:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job for me in government sector after completing MSc Viscom?

If you are talking about getting a government job directly on the basis of your qualification then its not possible, as you have to appear for written test and face group discussion and personal interview to get a job. As a Masters in Viscom you can try to appear for the state or central level jobs conducted by PSC and UPSC respectively for the post of inspector for quality assurance. Also if you have interest in other field then also you can appear for the written exams provided you have the required eligibility, especially within the maximum age limit.
29th December 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job for me in government sector after completing MSc Viscom?

thank you for information sir, but i need job related to media line. . .
22nd January 2012, 07:44 AM
johnson.c

Sir

My son is intersted in joining in viscom wat will be scope and hw will be the future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?