3rd March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my msc few months ago....then i tried to get job in government sector but no success..what should i do...would i change my field???what is best for me???i want to study further n work. What should be done now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  4. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  6. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  11. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  15. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  16. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  18. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
4th March 2016, 02:10 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course?

Firstly do not get failure as failures are the pillar of success but inspite of that if not able to get govt.jobs then there are many jobs available in private sector by which you may built up your future with the same qualification so you need not to change your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?